Thursday, October 18, 2012

Decadently Different Chocolate Pudding

I'm not going to lie... I made this the other night for myself and ate the wholllllle thing. It's supposed to serve two people. But if you're a woman who needs chocolate, this is the perfect serving size just for you! I loved it so much, I decided to make it for Jack to see if he could tell that it wasn't traditional chocolate pudding. His words were, "This is the finest chocolate pudding I've ever had." And then he kept going on about how amazing it was. I'd say he liked it ;-)

If you want to be decadently different, trying adding extra salt and to turn it into a salted chocolate pudding. Seriously... it's my new favorite thing.

- Erin


Decadently Different Chocolate Pudding

1 ripe avocado, peeled and pit removed
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/4 cup real maple syrup (or agave)
1 teaspoon vanilla
pinch of salt (helps bring out the chocolate flavor)

Put in a food processor and blend until completely smooth. Best if it's had the chance to sit in the fridge for at least an hour and get cold... if you can wait that long. Serves 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts - we love it when you do!

~ Jack & Erin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...