Friday, August 27, 2010

God's Creation Is Perfect

My wife and I were married in 1995 (I checked the date just to make sure!).  We went to Vegas for our honeymoon. While we were there, we ran into the coolest photo booth. It allowed you to morph photos of two faces. The computer then merged them together into a separate photo to see the “morph”. One of these morphs allowed you to see what a child might look like from the two images that combined. Being newlyweds we thought, “What great fun! Let’s pop a few bucks in the machine and see what our child will look like!"  This was revolutionary technology, right before Photoshop and the PC craze started to take hold. Above is the image - our “morph” if you would like to call it that.

I haven’t seen it in a while and just sort of stumbled on it this past week. What dawned on me today was how much I love own my daughter. I love her beauty, her spirit, her stubbornness, her playfulness, her love for animals, and her love of life. She is seven…about the same age as the little girl in the picture you see above. He knew the perfect creation to bless us with. One that continues to blossom, to grow and question the world around her. May I say this: God did a way better job at creating my daughter than any computer could ever possibly do!  Here is a picture of Lindsey and my son Brady.



Blessings,

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts - we love it when you do!

~ Jack & Erin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...