Monday, September 24, 2012

Memorial Scholarship Fund for Torrey Smith's Brother, Tevin

Here is the Facebook Message from Torrey Smith of the Baltimore Ravens regarding the scholarship set up in his late brothers name:

"Overwhelmed by the outpouring of support and people asking where they can send flowers. In lieu of flowers, my management team has set up a scholarship fund in memory of my little brother at my request. Anyone wishing to donate to that can make checks payable to:
The Tevin Jones Memorial Scholarship Fund

Mail to:
Baltimore Ravens
℅ Torrey Smith
1 Winning Drive
Owings Mills, MD 21117

Thank you ALL for your messages, love, support, and encouragement. I'm sorry I can't respond to each one individually but reading them is helping to lift me and my family up during this difficult time. THANK YOU!"
.

Please pray for Torrey and his family during this difficult time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts - we love it when you do!

~ Jack & Erin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...