Friday, August 6, 2010

LOST. The Jack Version (Not the TV show)

Here’s the thing, I can’t find my way out of a paper bag. It’s been this way all of my life. The ironic thing is that my Grandfather and my Uncle drove a truck all over the country. They drove the big rigs without any stinking GPS! Speaking of GPS devices, I happen to love mine. It has changed my life! My father is the same as me, directionally challenged. It’s comic, it’s tragic…it stinks.

Now I know there are those of you that say, “Hey, just pull over and ask for directions”. No, No. I’m sorry I just can’t do that. As a man, I shouldn’t even have to explain why this is not possible. I did find something that I found interesting, EHow.com had suggestions on how to develop a sense of direction. The first step was to know the sun rises in the east and sets in the west. Okay, got it. I just have to figure out which way is east. How do you get your bearings without GPS, map etc?

Meanwhile, check out the article I discovered on gaining a sense of direction here.

Blessings,


Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts - we love it when you do!

~ Jack & Erin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...